Thursday, January 4, 2024

Jan - Apr 2024 Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration "Kick Off" Begins!


  • Click Here to view and download the January - April 2024 Mini Catalog PDF
  • Click Here to view the 2024 Mini Catalog Products in my online store.

Stampin' Up!'s January- April 2024 Mini Catalog!  Don't you just love the launch of a new catalog!  It's Here! Today is the first-day you can order from a whole NEW catalog of gorgeous, coordinating products for spring, all occasions, and so much more!  The "Spring Mini" catalog product release and Sale-A-Bration promotion begins TODAY!






  • Click Here to view and download the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF
  • Click Here to view the 2024 Sale-A-Bration FREE items in my online store.

Now if that’s not enough to get you excited, let’s throw in Sale-A-Bration 2024, my favorite Stampin' Up! promotion each year!  The Sale-A-Bration promotion runs January 4 through February 29, 2024.

Sale-A-Bration is one of the BEST times of the Stampin’ Up! Year because ANYONE can benefit! 

  • Those that purchase product,
  • Those that host parties (or purchase a lot of product),
  • Those that join the Stampin’ Up! family,
  • And those who are already demonstrators.

Everyone can earn awesome FREE products!  Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before shipping & tax).  The more you order, the more you can earn.  And you can purchase products from the Annual Catalog, the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog and/or products in my online store.... perfect time to "restock" your crafting supplies and earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items, right?  Paper Pumpkin "Prepaid" Subscriptions count tooSo enjoy a little "me time" with your favorite beverage of choice, browse and shop in my online store and get familiar with all the amazing new products in the Mini Catalog (get your "wish list" ready) 

Make sure to check back later this week and I will share all the "perks" available during Sale-A-Bration to make sure you get the best "bang for your bucks" during Sale-A-Bration 2024.

Interested in receiving a copy of the new 2024 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure?  Leave me a comment or send me a quick email and I will get back with you as soon as I can!  You can click on my convenient "links" to browse and shop online, view PDF catalog files and even subscribe to Paper Pumpkin.

I so enjoy hearing from you.  I'm always a quick email away to answer any questions you might have and help you enjoy all the awesome benefits during the 2024 Sale-A-Bration promotion, and did I mention it's my favorite Stampin' Up! promotion of the year!

Thanks for visiting with me today . . . ENJOY!

Paper Hugs,

Karen💜

No comments:

Post a Comment